Sunday, October 4, 2009

What's eating you?

I am currently having my things packed and loaded into a large "Executive Moving Truck" and am prepping for a move away from the sunshine state just in time for winter. I'll certainly miss the beach, the sunshine and the affiliate I currently work for, but also look forward to more culinary adventures outside my kitchen as I venture back to the NY Metropolitan area ... okay, so I may be on the NJ side, but I'm not native Jersey-an.

This week I've been enjoying the delights of dinners that come out of cardboard boxes (but at least organic!) and feasting on cashew butter and jelly sandwiches.

Next week, with the new surroundings, new kitchen, and Hong Kong market nearby, I'll be back to cooking (and posting) regularly. By popular request, photos will be uploaded as apparently my prose doesn't quite satisfy my readers who are "hungry" for more (yes, yes, pun intended).

Until then ... happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment